Westpac Banking Corporation
Marketing (Copywriting), Design and Internal Communications
- Develop an internal communications campaign to educate Westpac bankers nationwide on the art of engaging with customers; in response to the recent Future of Financial Advice (FoFA) legislation changes by the Australian Government
- Internal brand development and the production of supporting collateral including digital teasers, posters, infographics and magnets, and a core video
- Development of seven mini-intranet sites – including management, design and copywriting
- Produced animated video which tells the main points of the campaign in a fun and engaging way
- 43 separate pieces of design collateral including logos, electronic invitations, digital teasers, posters, EDMs, magnets infographics, mini-intranet sites, and a video
- Work resulted in the project developing beyond the original brief. The Art of Conversation brand was extended to six other conversation brands. As a result, 8 separate conversation campaigns were rolled out for the various divisions of banking and other banks owned by Westpac Banking Corporation.
- Zadro’s work for Westpac Banking Corporation won the 2015 CommsCon Award for Best Internal Communications/Change Management Campaign.
In a recent client survey, Zadro achieved a Net Promoter Score of 91!