Strategic Communications, Branding and Marketing
- Zadro answered a strategic, integrated communications RFQ to position Sydney’s largest health and education precinct as an international destination for investment in education, health services, research and related technology.
- Located in Western Sydney, the precinct is a result of a collaboration between stakeholders who believe it has the potential to create 50,000 much-needed jobs by 2031. Zadro was asked to create a community at a micro-level, highlighting positive aspects of living in the area including universities, hospitals, top research facilities, green spaces, cafes, sport amenities.
- To develop and roll out a powerful and engaging brand that will elevate the potential of this exciting area, promoting the in-demand precinct to both local and international visitors, workers and investors.
- To position the precinct as the next generation precinct for smart growth, technology and innovation.
- To set the creative vision for this brand development and implementation through an integrated mixed media marketing campaign.
- Place-making and aptly renamed the precinct “The Quarter” to reflect the four pillars of education, health, research and community – a place to work and live that connects the community to the Western Sydney area
- Brand architecture included Masterbrand, sub brands and stakeholder co-branding
- All brand elements, logo, devices, key values, messages and Style Guide
- Developed the launch action plan to be held at the TAFE NSW, Kingswood engaging the audience groups, investors, and wider community
- Designed and developed The Quarter’s website, online banners, brochure, launch video, screen signage, pull up banners for the launch
- The engaging brand met the extensive stakeholders strategic vision, objectives and KPIs, raising awareness and encouraging people to visit, explore and settle in the new exciting precinct