Strategic Communications, Marketing, Design, Digital and Social, Internal Communications
Staging Connections have been a retained client of Zadro for over five years, thus Zadro’s objectives include:
- To support Staging Connections’ marketing department in the delivery of their strategic communications
- To build exposure of the Staging Connections brand and awareness of their product and services in broad cross section of target markets
- To support Staging Connections in the creation of content across a variety of online and printed resources including blogs, news stories and articles
- Develop a long term, sustained, media engagement program focusing on a creative public relations strategy, and providing clear communication about Staging Connections’ technology, events, services and team members.
- Design clear and concise content to reflect the personality of the STAGING Connections brand, from brochures, case studies and award submissions to blog posts, enewsletters and white papers.
- Provide proactive strategic advice on new angles in untapped channels, as well as rapid facilitation of reactive programs capitalising on market opportunities.
- In an average 12 month period, PR coverage results in:
• A potential reach of over 6 million
• Over $1 million of PR value
- In 2011, Zadro successfully repositioned the brand with a new suite of collateral and internal communications plan
- In 2012, Zadro successfully launched a social media strategy with new policies and content for multiple channels
- In 2015, Zadro successfully managed the PR for the acquisition of Staging Connections Group Limited by Freeman (a US based company)
- Numerous pieces of content have been prepared for Staging Connections successfully reflecting and enhancing the personality of the brand
Website Link: http://www.stagingconnections.com.au