Design, Branding, Strategic Communications, Marketing, Digital and Social, Government, Business Events
- To redesign Deanna Varga’s career path and create the balance between her work life and her personal life
- To realise the commercial opportunities of her new boutique agency
- To bring this vision to life with intrinsic drive and tenacity to ensure a bright and successful business future
- Zadro facilitated a COMM*BAT strategic planning session to uncover Deanna’s business objectives for her next career move
- To create a savvy, commercially-minded boutique consultancy that excels at unpacking and reframing issues to deliver commercial and revenue generation solutions in tourism, business events, government agencies and the arts
- Naming options for her new consultancy that was relevant to the needs of her potential clients and customers. The name needed to be ‘future proof’. Mayvin Global was chosen because it means a trusted expert in a particular field, who sees to pass timely and relevant knowledge onto others on a global scale
- Developed her unique selling proposition and tagline: Expert thinking. Trustworthy experience. Strong connections. Demonstrated results.
- Developed Mayvin Global Brand and Style Guide
- Developed all marketing collateral across digital, social and print
- Developed thought leadership blogs and email marketing communications
Zadro Agency guided me through a COMM*BAT session to help establish my new business brand. The outcome was something I never could have come up with myself and not only ‘outside the box’ but beyond expectations. I found the experience enlightening and challenging as it made me ask questions about my business, that I had not considered.
On launching my new brand and brand story, the feedback on the design, concept and brand values has been so inspiring. People’s reaction has been invigorating. I would definitely approach Zadro in future for brand development and ongoing engagement.
Deanna Varga, Director, Mayvin Global