Public Relations, Design and Marketing
- ICC Sydney is a major urban redevelopment,
currently under construction, it is part of the $2.5 billion Darling Harbour Live project.
- Zadro was appointed as a marketing communications partner to build the new brand and create awareness of the international convention centre that is part of the new precinct.
- Design and execute a suite of marketing activities to drive awareness of the venue to international markets for events within the precinct.
- Create a strong brand presence and clever marketing strategy to overcome the challenge of driving event sales before the precinct is open.
- Define the brand personality to inform the direction of the marketing communications.
- Design a trade show stand and manage the communications of the stand.
- Design a proposal document to be used within international markets.
- Design and print fact sheets about the various venues that make up the precinct.
- Designed and executed a suite of high quality marketing communication pieces including: EDMs, printed fact sheets, proposal documents and a trade show stand. These items set the bar high for visual communications, launching the new brand to the public and the events industry, both nationally and internationally.