Girl Guides NSW and ACT
Design, Branding, Internal Communications, Strategic Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Digital and Social, Insights
- To reduce the workloads of the Unit and District leaders directly related to the recruitment and retention of members
- To articulate a strong message about what Girl Guides is, can offer and provide young women and the community
- To link the great marketing and promotion initiatives of the Girl Guides NSW/ACT community together to leverage their collective power
- To produce communications that speak to all Guiding decision makers (and influencers) not just the Girls
- To support strong relationships between Girls, volunteers and parents and the state-based brand/organisation to foster loyalty, advocacy and retention beyond the Units
- Zadro designed and delivered an insights project to better understand past and current Girl Guides, parents and volunteers.
- Zadro created an integrated communications campaign to engage Girl Guides, parents, volunteers and the wider community; it was called A Place To Grow.
- Zadro supported the Girl Guides community, engaging with 540 Units to promote the campaign during Girl Guides Month with templates, PR releases, presentations and social media content in a detailed marketing kit.
- Zadro designed marketing collateral for Girl Guides to use across all of their channels and also directed the publication of this content.
- Successfully launched this grass-roots recruitment and retention campaign for Girl Guides NSW and ACT.
- Engaged with wider audiences increasing membership enquires by 600% in May.
- Reached 194% more people on Facebook in May than the previous month.
- Increased engagements by 134% on Facebook compared to the previous month.
- Achieved 8 media clippings for the campaign in May.
In a recent client survey, Zadro achieved a Net Promoter Score of 91!