Association Membership Collateral
Strategy, Design and Copy writing
Zadro have worked with numerous Associations to create strategic membership collateral – we visualise, copy write and design this important piece of communication with the objective to retain and acquire new members.
What should you include in your membership collateral?
- Your vision and mission statement – this collateral is a key positioning statement for your Association
- Your brand identity – your brochure should be visually branded with your logo, brand style guide, photography and graphics, plus include your taglines or value proposition
- Your members and/or industry – include an overview of your audience to further engage the reader’s attention, utilise industry statistics to create visual graphics
- Membership benefits – focus your copy on why members should join the organisation – what are the benefits of membership – what will they get?
- How to join – don’t forget your call to action – if they have decided to join, ensure there are clear steps to call, email or visit your website
- Product and service overview – provide an outline of the key services membership provides access to – events, professional development, advocacy, insurance
- Any major events – sell your conferences, trade shows and/or seminars – events are one of the main reasons people join Associations
- Contacts – include your contact details, phone, website and social media accounts
Our case studies:
- Boating Industry Association – A glossy 6-page fold-out layout was chosen as the membership brochure for BIA. Supporting their membership renewals, it was essential the organisation clearly communicated their position and membership benefits
- A5M (The AustralAsian Academy of Anti-Ageing Medicine) – A succinct 4-page membership brochure was created with a refreshed design introducing a new visual brand style. A5M utilise their brochure to support membership renewals, industry exhibitions, plus to promote membership opportunities at their own events including their national conference, education and training events, and when meeting with influencers and stakeholders
- AuSAE (Australian Society of Association Executives) – A refreshed membership brochure supported annual renewals and promoted AuSAE as the ‘Home for Association professionals’. Refreshed copy and a sleek new design worked together to communicate and position AuSAE as an industry leader, – while infographics highlighted the key services and offerings to their members