Work with Zadro
We are always on the lookout for ambitious, creative, talented and confident individuals to join the Zadro team. Ideally, you are someone with a strong background and a real flair and passion for working with clients to develop and drive effective strategic communications plans and initiatives.
We have a collaborative and supportive culture that will assist in your learning, including the opportunity to work across a diverse range of clients and industries.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Intern with Zadro
Zadro is always on the lookout for dynamic interns to join our team. If you’re hungry to learn, want hands-on agency experience and have a passion for communications, this is the place for you. The internship duloxetine online will expose you to the ins and outs of working in a fully integrated agency with key tasks including:
- Assisting account executives on campaigns (marketing, public relations, social media, etc.)
- Contributing ideas to marketing action plans
- Database support; data entry
- Administration: answering phones, filing, OH&S, mail, office maintenance
- Attending internal and client meetings
- Opportunities to attend industry events
- Other activities as requested by Managing Director and staff
Zadro fosters a collaborative culture; everyone in our team has an equal voice – from our junior staff to our most senior members – and that includes our interns.
If you’re ready to kick-start your professional career, apply today by emailing Jessica McLean with your CV and a cover letter.