Sometimes, whether you operate your own business or work for someone else’s, it’s easy to lose perspective. We’ve compiled our favourite quotes to get you back on track.
1. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
– Michael Jordan
2. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
– Christopher Columbus
3. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
– Anais Nin
4. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.
– Sheryl Sandberg
6. You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground.
7. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
– Les Brown
8. Challenges are what makes life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
– Joshua J. Marine
9. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.
– Marie Curie
10. Only by being true to one’s self, can one have the integrity to act from a position of strength.
– Hannah Arendt (favourite of Felicity Zadro, Founder and Director of Zadro)