- To create a destination campaign around the weekend 23 and 24 March 2019, when Sydney’s West was playing host to three well-known sporting events.
- To boost visitation to NSW.
- To contribute to the growth of the Western Sydney visitor economy.
- To promote brand Sydney’s West as a desirable destination, a place for fun and excitement, a place for diverse experiences, a place for friends and family to gather.
- To support Destination NSW’s major events strategy.
- Zadro developed a strong brand, creative device and artwork for all channels including Sydney’s West and Partner websites, eNewsletters and social media.
- Zadro liaised with the various stakeholders to develop appealing offers, develop content pieces and leverage their communication channels.
- Zadro wrote and supplied content for Partners to publish across their channels i.e. social media and eNewsletters.
- Zadro managed the end-to-end production of radio advertising.
- Zadro used Facebook advertising to promote the Sydney’s West page, as well as boost various posts.
- Zadro supported the consumer-facing campaign with industry-media public relations.
- Successfully launched this pilot program within 5-weeks of commencement.
- Increased Sydney’s West Facebook audience by 198%.
- Increased Sydney’s West Twitter audience by 500%.
- Reached a radio audience of 309,000.
- Increased visitation to Sydney’s West website by 722% compared to the previous 30 days.
- Fulfilled Destination NSW’s requirements for funding.